Let Us Host Your Event
Choose Your Party Type:
DIY Base Party
A family-friendly affordable option for those who want to “do it yourself.”
- Includes 1.5 hours private room rental
- Admission for up to 20 children and their caregivers ($12 each additional child)
- Table covers, access to kitchenette and fridge
- Birthday photo backdrop and props
- Kidzu staff member to take care of trash and clean-up at the end
Please note: There is not a theme or staff led activity for this party type.
Deluxe Themed Party
Upgrade your party to a deluxe party theme for a special day to remember!
- Includes everything from DIY Party plus:
- Staff assisted Kidzu exclusive theme (see below) with corresponding activity for up to 20 children
- Kidzu staff assistant (will assist with setup and cleanup)
- Standard white utensils, plates, cups and napkins for 35 people total
- Photo booth backdrop with props and room decor matching your chosen theme
VIP Exclusive Party
Get ready to experience Kidzu on a whole new level with a private VIP experience!
- These parties have specific dates and times that they can be scheduled and provide exclusive use of the museum exhibits – including the Makery
- Parties booked during private hours include admission for up to 35 children and their caregivers.
- See below for options and themes
Please note: VIP parties are subject to availability and must be booked 3 weeks in advance.
DIY* and Deluxe Themed
VIP Exclusive Party
Saturday time options:
Sunday time options
Deluxe Themed Party:
$300 for Kidzu current members
$350 for non-Kidzu members
VIP Exclusive Party:
$400 for Kidzu current members
$450 for non-Kidzu members
All parties require a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold date/time.
$5 each goodie bag
$12 each additional child
$15 Custom Chalk Board Design
$20 printed group photo for party guests
$25 hair chalk
$25 L.E.D. Wand Upgrade (Potter Party Only)
$60 Pizza, chips and bottled water for 20 people
$50 Custom Theme
$100 Escape Room (VIP Exclusive Parties Only)
Host Your Event at Kidzu!
Your next event deserves a fun atmosphere and an excellent facility! Rent the whole museum or a private room. Looking for creative space for your group to gather or eat a quick meal? Our vibrant and open gathering space will provide the perfect backdrop for your next meeting, luncheon, training, or retreat. Dates are subject to availability and non-profit discounts are available.
Rent the Museum
Treat your guests to an out-of-the-ordinary event they’ll never forget! You will be magically transformed into kids again. Featuring work by local artists and creative exhibits, much of your decorating is already done. With 7,000 square feet of museum space, we can accommodate groups of up to 200. Click here for more details on what’s included, cost, and rental times.
KIDZU NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
We invite you to get involved with Kidzu and help us build a permanent museum that serves all children in our community and inspires learning through purposeful play!
Closed on MLK