Plan Your Visit To The Nest
The Nest is committed to being an inclusive environment. We believe that everyone has the right to play and learn in community, regardless of age, gender identity, race, national origin, documentation status, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, or religion. When we come together in the Nest, we are creating meaningful, if brief, community. Please offer other caregivers and their children respect, kindness, and curiosity. The materials are set out as invitations to play and explore; let your child lead the way and show you how they want to play. Caregivers are encouraged to play, too!
Insert Hours Here
The Nest Mask Policy
To protect our youngest learners, we are asking that all adults wear a mask in The Nest. We also encourage all children over the age of two to wear a mask, if they are able. Thank you!
Insert Admission Details
Click the button above to purchase tickets!
Capacity is limited. Advance registration is still recommended to ensure your spot. *NEW* Purchase tickets online at least 1 day in advance and automatically save $1.00 on each admission ticket! Cannot be combined with any other admission discounts.
- Children are to be supervised by their accompanying adults at all times while inside The Nest.
- Please use walking feet as you move throughout The Nest.
- Food and drink are not permitted in The Nest.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult 16 or older.
- No adults will be permitted to enter The Nest alone unless escorted by an employee.
Health and Safety
- All Nest staff, volunteers, and interns must complete the full COVID-19 vaccine series or receive a valid medical or religious exemption. Those with exemptions are subject to daily symptom monitoring, weekly surveillance testing, and other protocols applicable to those who have not been vaccinated.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules in accordance with CDC guidelines and standards set forth by the Association of Children’s Museums
- Frequent sanitizing of common touch areas and exhibit items using EPA approved disinfectants
- All exhibit props/toys are on rotation to ensure proper cleaning between each use
- PPE (gloves, masks, sanitizers) purchased for the Nest team Masks/gloves available to visitors upon request
- Newly purchased electrostatic sanitizing sprayers for a quick drying, one-pass method to sanitize high-touch items and surfaces
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your contribution goes a long way to supporting the daily operations and initiatives of our museum and the families we serve. We thank you for your continued support!
Visit the Virtual Nest
Want to explore our virtual space for caregivers and their infants?
See whats happening at The Nest today!