Plan Your Visit To The Nest
The Nest is committed to being an inclusive environment. We believe that everyone has the right to play and learn in community, regardless of age, gender identity, race, national origin, documentation status, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, or religion. When we come together in the Nest, we are creating meaningful, if brief, community. Please offer other caregivers and their children respect, kindness, and curiosity. The materials are set out as invitations to play and explore; let your child lead the way and show you how they want to play. Caregivers are encouraged to play, too!
Come play in our newest learning environment for infants, toddlers and their caregivers! Each session includes time for child-directed play, collaborative art and STEM projects, and group story time. Come play!
Where: The Nest, adjacent to Kidzu.
Please note – In The Nest, one ticket is required for each individual entering. This applies to infants and children age 0-3, and their adults.
**Please take your shoes and your child’s shoes off upon entering The Nest** We have socks available, if needed!
Masking is optional! We have masks to use, if needed.
Questions? Please contact Samantha, the Nest Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety
- All Nest staff, volunteers, and interns must complete the full COVID-19 vaccine series or receive a valid medical or religious exemption. Those with exemptions are subject to daily symptom monitoring, weekly surveillance testing, and other protocols applicable to those who have not been vaccinated.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules in accordance with CDC guidelines and standards set forth by the Association of Children’s Museums
- Frequent sanitizing of common touch areas and exhibit items using EPA approved disinfectants
- All exhibit props/toys are on rotation to ensure proper cleaning between each use
- PPE (gloves, masks, sanitizers) purchased for the Nest team Masks/gloves available to visitors upon request
- Newly purchased electrostatic sanitizing sprayers for a quick drying, one-pass method to sanitize high-touch items and surfaces
Visit the Virtual Nest
Want to explore our virtual space for caregivers and their infants?
See whats happening at The Nest today!
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your contribution goes a long way to supporting the daily operations and initiatives of our museum and the families we serve. We thank you for your continued support!