Virtual Community Courtyard
Links and other resources for educators, including lesson plans, projects, and much more.
See even more with our STEAM resources page!
Interested in booking a field trip with Kidzu? Please go to our field trips page.
- STEM For All Multiplex: videos that can be searched for by topic or age. Playlists included.
- Science is Cool: virtual “unconferences” for science teachers.
- Spark of STEM: 15-minute videos with educator tips from the USA Science & Engineering Festival.
- Series of videos from NASA that show educators how to guide students through the Engineering Design Process (ask, imagine, plan, create, experiment, improve).
- School garden lesson plans from the Whole Kids Foundation.
- Farm to school lessons from Georgia Organics.
- Seattle Children’s Playgarden: information on inclusion in the school garden.
- Several resources from Life Lab, including school garden videos, garden resources, and lesson plans.
- Garden-based learning from Kids Gardening.
- Information on school gardens from NC State.
- A library of activities from the Wisconsin School Garden Network.
- Resource library from the Edible Schoolyard Project.