What did you do over the snow days?
As you all know North Carolina was hit with a big snowstorm this past weekend. Whether you stayed inside all day or ventured outside to play, let us know! These are some of our favorite snow day activities that are fun for the whole family!
1. Read a good book!
2. Build a snowman and use your favorite veggie for a nose
3. Have a snowball fight with friends
4. Build an igloo
5. Adventure on a hiking trail and watch how it changes with the snow
6. Drink hot chocolate and bake cookies
7. Catch up on your homework!
8. Design and build a creation using household objects
9. Write a story about your perfect snow day
10. Send your best snow day pictures to Kidzu